Amna was born out of frustration. It was because Ravi couldn't sit down at his computer and get what he wanted done. And it didn't happen once. It happened everyday. And he told himself:
- I'm tired of managing files.
- I'm tired of finding things on my computer.
- I'm tired of having hundreds of tabs open.
- I'm tired of not knowing where things are.
- I'm tired of asking myself where to save things.
- I'm tired of opening my email and not knowing why I opened it in the first place.
- I'm tired of managing my personal and work computer.
I just want to say here's what I'm working on, and you figure out the details. I'll write down my thoughts, and you do the formatting. I'll say when I need it, and you figure out the organization. I'll just do my work, and you track it for me.
And that you. That's Amna.